The following are the results for:
Based on a score in this range, there may be areas of your life where you still need time to grow and mature in order to be equipped to start a new church in a way that will bless you and those to whom you will be ministering. Below you will find potential next steps that will help you in your continued development and growth.
Potential Next Steps:
- Have a conversation with your pastor, ministry mentor and Church Planting team and share your results. Be honest with them about what the assessment revealed about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Read through Church Planting Revolution and Entrepreneurial Church Planting to increase your understanding of the basics of church planting
- Pursue church planter training. We offer a variety of training options to meet your specific needs. This includes a non-academic certificate program and a hybrid Master’s Degree program requiring only 1-week of residency.
- Spend time with seasoned church planters to bounce ideas off of and receive mentoring.
- Go slow and take time to critically evaluate your call to church planting. We recommend you invest more time in discerning your readiness for church planting. This by no means eliminates you from planting but simply highlights areas that need growth and improvement before moving forward.